THE BEST ORGANIC & NATURAL MAKEUP THAT YOU CAN BUY IN AUSTRALIA
- Sort by Popularity (sales)
Are you tired of having to deal with breakouts? Is your skin looking tired and unhealthy? Do you suffer from very dry or oily skin? If so, it’s time to look at the kind of skincare and beauty products you’re using.
If you’re using beauty products with synthetic ingredients, you’re going to have to make a change as it’s these products, even though they may be expensive, that might just be the root cause of your skin problem(s).
What’s So Bad About Using Other Cosmetics?
Over-the-counter cosmetics often contain many ingredients that are known to have harmful effects. Most often, they cause reactions and rashes in people with sensitive skin or allergies. However, some ingredients are linked to more serious health issues, such as:
- Sodium lauryl sulphates have been linked to neural and organ toxicity and are deemed a moderate hazard for the development of some cancers.
- Parabens can mimic estrogen in the body, which has been linked with increased risks for breast cancer.
- Polyethylene is a known skin irritant, hazardous to the environment, and considered to be a probable carcinogen, though this has yet to be proven.
- Aluminium is linked to cancers and Alzheimer’s.
These are just some of the dangers that your beauty products might be putting you at risk of without you even knowing it. Here at PHYT’S, we’re dedicated to bringing our customers the best all natural makeup products that are made with ingredients that are kind and gentle on the skin. All of our products are designed with the health of our clients and the health of our planet in mind and our commitment to providing the finest quality products is never compromised.
Our Products are Formulated to Be Gentle and Nourishing
We use 100% plant-based certified organic ingredients and actives that are good for your skin and your body. These nourishing ingredients include:
- Hyaluronic acid, which occurs naturally in your body, and serves the purpose of hydrating skin and maintaining firmness through collagen production.
- A type of vegetable oil known as ‘Olus Oil’ that is made from a pressing process and it makes skin soft and smooth.
- Aloe Vera leaf extract, which has a number benefits including soothing irritation and redness.
Organic Makeup is also Better for the Environment
The harsh ingredients that are found in many of the big name cosmetic brands are just as bad for the environment as they are for people. Petroleum is used in many beauty cosmetics, but it is not a sustainable resource. It’s actually a by-product of drilling for oil, and it’s detrimental to our planet.
Your skin deserves better than something that was scraped off an oil tanker, so take care of our Earth while you care for yourself. It’s not just petroleum, either. There is an extensive list of harmful environmental effects from makeup ingredients. Some are harmful to the ocean, finding their way there once they’ve been washed down the drain. Others are pulled from the earth using harmful mining practices, and none of it is necessary if you choose a safe and natural alternative.
Invest in products that have been made using organic and ethically sourced ingredients and you’ll be doing the right thing for your health and our planet.
Why Choose PHYT’S
The health of your skin plays a huge role in your overall physical and mental well-being so it deserves to be nurtured with health-promoting ingredients.
We’ve got one of the best organic makeup collections in Australia so take some time to browse though the following products until you find what you need;
Mascara & Liner Pencil